LIVE CLASSES JULY
YOGA COLLECTIVE OFFLINE
July live classes
“The Neutral Mind lives for the touch of vastness. It lets all other thoughts be without disturbance to your constant inner light. The Neutral Mind opens the gate to that deep remembrance of the self and soul.”
All true wellness and health come from a calm and peaceful mind. A calm and peaceful mind is
– Less dominated by habits and addictive behavior.
– Less reactive to outer situations (less stress).
– More centered and objective.
– More accepting of life and its fluctuations.
– More in tune with the body breath, feelings and intuition.
So, the poses naturally need to be infused with a purpose and meaning, which brings insight and energy to an otherwise mundane physical practice of poses, or eastern calisthenics. In this way, the poses become asana or “meditation in motion.” As we excel in this practice, our yoga begins to transcend the yoga room and permeates our life. In other words, a strong physical practice needs to be grounded in a strong mental practice.
This retreat will be held at the
CHECK OUT 06.10.2019
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.